Goals Challenges for this week (May 9-15):
- Bring lunch all week One day was provided by work, but I didn’t go out all week!
- Take printer to get fixed (under warranty) No, the week got away from me
- No spend week outside of gasoline until I get to Chicago and keep it to a minimum there. Mostly. Dinner with friends meant I bought garlic bread, laundry cost about $10 plus ice cream, but other than that it was pretty good. As for Chicago, I spent more than I planned, but whatever. It was a good weekend.
- Keep food numbers under control
- Go through pots and pans to give away Done on Tuesday, out of the house on Wednesday.
- Clean out fridge Done on Monday!
- Finish book I’m reading and choose another to read before bed. Done Tuesday! Reviewed here. Now reading the next one Broken
So that’s it for me. How did you do this week? If you blogged it, please feel free to leave the link in the comment section!