I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (May 16-22, 2011):
- Bring lunch all work week other than travel day. Eat out no more than 2x over the weekend.
- Take printer to get fixed (under warranty)
- No groceries outside of fresh/frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, and a cake mix for a little friend’s birthday. And a skein of yarn for a specific Etsy project. This one to be exact
- Dinner out only one night. (After dance class with Gia!)
- Sort books in to Keep, Maybe Keep, and
Get the Hell Out of My HouseDonate. Donate the ones I don’t want.
- Finish book I’m reading and choose another to read before bed.
So that’s it for me. What are you working on or towards this week?