It’s time to get back in the saddle with setting
goals challenges for each week and following through with them! I’ve been sorely neglectful with this and need some more structure in my financial life and other parts too (not all are strictly financial)…
I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (May 9-15):
- Bring lunch all week
- Take printer to get fixed (under warranty)
- No spend week outside of gasoline until I get to Chicago and keep it to a minimum there.
- Keep food numbers under control
- Go through pots and pans to give away
- Clean out fridge
- Finish book I’m reading and choose another to read before bed.
So that’s it for me. What are you working on or towards this week?