(I fell off the tracking wagon for a bit, but I’m back! I have no idea how well I did or didn’t do on the last one I did so I’m starting over. Sigh. Life gets crazy, ya know?)
I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (March 7-13 2011):
- Continue with Pantry Challenge I haven’t been making anything exciting – it seems that I had more in my fridge than I thought.
- Gather and pack supplies for the donations this year to the Equinox Celestial Celebration so I can work on them in FL.
- Figure out money for FL and move money for auto-paying bills while gone.
- Check in early for my Southwest flight so I get a good seat!
- Finish slate blue version and update Etsy with The Nettie Scarf.
So that’s it for me. What are you working on or towards this week?