From My Pretty Pennies (italics are from MPP)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent.
2. Today I feel ambivalent towards money. (I’m stressed about a lot of other stuff today.)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was having sushi lunch (gift card from my dad).
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it through without breaking down and crying.
5. My guilty pleasure TV show is old episodes of Buffy or Seventh Heaven.
Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! 🙂