I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (Feb 7-13, 2011):
- Take clothes I don’t want to Clothes Mentor or to donate.
- Bring lunch 4 days this week.
- Move money around and put 75% of swim pay in savings (25% in Cap Com and 50% in ING)
- Get groceries as in ONLY what’s needed (Make a list and stick to it!) Do laundry with only cash on hand.
- Finish current Etsy project, list and promote. Post and promote The Lauren.
- Test drive 2 cars.
So that’s it for me. What are you working on or towards this week?