I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (Jan 31 – Feb 6, 2011):
- No spend week other than gas for my car and birthday present for my niece. Nope. I met up with friends for dinner when we were closed out of the Pizza Wars. Sometimes spending time with people is more important that my money goals.
- Submit Federal Taxes (State Taxes are waiting for now. More on that later.) Yep done! I should have my refund in about two weeks.
- Go through summer clothes and get rid of (or take to Clothes Mentor?) what I don’t want. I went through my clothes, but haven’t taken them anywhere yet.
- Recap January Challenges and set February Challenges Done and Done.
- Start researching car options. Dodge Caliber has been added to the list of possible cars with the Toyota Matrix and the Nissan Versa (Hatchback) Other suggestions for hatchbacks? I’ve started tentatively looking at the options but with the awesome weather we’re having I haven’t test driven anything. The Versa will be test driven but conversations with previous owners have made me reconsider wanting to own one. They’re too light and are awful in the snow she says.
How did you do with your challenges for last week? (If you’ve posted about them, please feel free to put the link in the comment section!)