Here were my challenges for the remainder of January:
- Eat Dinner out (including take out) no more than 2 times not counting #missionsushitour I actually didn’t eat out for dinner at all from Jan 10 on. Before that I had sushi one night and we ordered pizza in one night. Wow. I’m impressed with myself on that one!
- Organize Tax documents – Yes and I’ve already started my taxes.
- Make sure I’ve maxed out FSA for the year. Done!
- Save 50% of Swim Pay Checks to ING accounts – YES! And a bit got tucked into my CapCom Savings too.
- Improve savings goals by $500. I did, actually by $647.79
(Here’s where I stand now. Double click to see it bigger.)
How did you do on your monthly challenges?