I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (Jan 31 – Feb 6, 2011):
- No spend week other than gas for my car and birthday present for my niece.
- Submit Federal Taxes (State Taxes are waiting for now. More on that later.)
- Go through summer clothes and get rid of (or take to Clothes Mentor?) what I don’t want.
- Recap January Challenges and set February Challenges
- Start researching car options. Dodge Caliber has been added to the list of possible cars with the Toyota Matrix and the Nissan Versa (Hatchback) Other suggestions for hatchbacks?
So that’s it for me. What are you working on or towards this week?