I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (Jan 17-23, 2011):
- Bring lunch at least 3 days this week. DONE. Only one lunch out and it was a bday lunch with the girls.
- Outside of obligations only pay cash. (I only have about $60 in cash handy so that’s limited and one of my tall orders for my day off is laundry.) UGH. Not so good. My car ended up in the shop and I had too much fun at Ocean State Job Lot picking up some things. Better next time.
- List 3 more items on my Etsy shop and promote 3-5 times during the week. I managed to promote it and had my first ever official sale through it! YAY! I have stuff ready to list, but I have to finish the copy for it and it’s just not flowing right now. Pictures of my new listings are over here though.
- Collect change in car, on dresser, in coat pockets and purses and reestablish change jar! Yes, but I didn’t count it yet. I wait til it’s full.
- Get days off and book flight to see off The Bro when it’s time for him to go to Iraq. No. This trip wasn’t meant to be.
How did you do with your challenges for last week? (If you’ve posted about them, please feel free to put the link in the comment section!)