Last week I
set some goals Challenged myself with certain things. Let’s see how I did…
Challenges for this week (Jan 10-16, 2011):
- Bring lunch 4 days (Friday’s lunch is being provided by the office this week! I sure did! Good job Ella!
- No spending other than Saturday morning coffee/tea, dinner supplies for Saturday/Sunday Dexter Marathon with friends and gas for the car. (This includes online buying even with gift cards!) I cheated just a bit here and picked up some groceries while I was shopping for our Dexter Marathon. These were groceries that I would have picked up on Monday anyhow, I just saved myself a trip. Otherwise I didn’t spend anything outside of other obligations and this allowance.
- Come up with 10 financial goals for my relaunching of 101 Things in 1,001 Days. Yes, but I reserve the right to adjust or change them as Life dictates. Post to follow this week.
- Clean out 5-10 items from closet to donate to charity and get rid of those items not worn and not donated! Yes! Photo to follow.
- Make Donation to January’s Charity The Smile Train. No, instead I made a donation to a friends daughter’s Girl Scout Troop. I realize they’re not the best to invest donations in, but for the girls at her age I believe it’s a good cause and it’s a friend.
How did you do with your challenges for last week? (If you’ve posted about them, please feel free to put the link in the comment section!)