I’ve decided that it’ll be more “fun” to call my goals challenges. I can be a fairly competitive person (with myself) so I think this will help more. Also, you should know that my weeks go Monday to Sunday.
Goals Challenges for this week (Jan 10-16, 2011):
- Bring lunch 4 days (Friday’s lunch is being provided by the office this week!
- No spending other than Saturday morning coffee/tea, dinner supplies for Saturday/Sunday Dexter Marathon with friends and gas for the car. (This includes online buying even with gift cards!)
- Come up with 10 financial goals for my relaunching of 101 Things in 1,001 Days.
- Clean out 5-10 items from closet to donate to charity and get rid of those items not worn and not donated!
- Make Donation to January’s Charity The Smile Train.
Challenges for January 2011:
- Eat Dinner out (including take out) no more than 2 times not counting #missionsushitour
- Organize Tax documents
- Make sure I’ve maxed out FSA for the year.
- Save 50% of Swim Pay Checks to ING accounts
- Improve savings goals by $500 (Here’s where I stand now.)
What are you working on this week and month?